The report covers:
- Growth of the commercial vehicle market
- Alternate powertrain and fuel options
- Industry eReadiness and its future
- Technical advancements in the vehicle components
- The progress, policies, and technologies to achieve zero emission
- Automotive M&A deals & public comps analysis
The global commercial vehicle market was valued at $819.3 billion in 2022 and is estimated to reach more than $1.3 billion in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2022 to 2027. The commercial vehicle market’s growth is largely dependent on overall economic growth, and commercial and industrial activity. This leads to an increase in commercial vehicle activity and the ultimate production of commercial vehicles and their components. Several factors have the potential to significantly reshape the commercial vehicle industry. These factors encompass emissions reduction strategies, alternative fuel adoption, advancements in connected technologies, and the implementation of predictive maintenance solutions.
Please complete the form above to download your complimentary copy.